Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday at G&G Robinson's


Daddy stuffed Dales piggy up his shirt it was really cute!

For Easter Grandma got him toddler markers and crayons
he ate the crayons and got marker all over him! It was interesting!



Our Little Crew
Mama and Dale
Not the happiest camper (he had to wear his tennis shoes he misplaced his sunday shoes)

Really "Happy" one moment



Totally zonked the next!



Favorite Uncle Toph and Dale
Grandma and Grandpa
We had a really good Easter! It was fun to see Dale get excited about all the stuff he got! (I was a tard and forgot to take a pic of his goods! But he got an outfit, toddler crayons, markers, coloring book, 101 Dalmations and lots of candy!) We got to spend the night and my parents on Sat and go to church with my mom, sister and brother. We always have lots of fun when we come down and it is always hard to leave!!!!

















3 comments:

Russell & Jammie said...

So fun to see your family! I love all of them. I miss you and your fam!! What a cute family you have. You look really Hot Whit in your blue shirt!

Melanie said...

Whit he is adorable. He is getting so big. Last time I saw him he wasn't really even walking yet. It is fun to see you guys on the blog since I don't see you any other way. :)

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Well I am glad that you found me. I am so new at this blog stuff. It will be a good way to keep in touch. Dale is such a cute boy. Wow only 6 days apart that is fun. I can't believe you are having another one. That is way exciting. I am not quiet ready for 2 yet. Congrats, and your family is darling.