Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Going Private

So after alot of thought John and I decided it was best for our family to make our blog private, you just never know what kind of weirdos are looking at our family photos. We will be going private at the end of the month so if you would like to continue to view our blog leave me a comment with your email address or email me at henndogg23@gmail.com. We would love for all our family and friends to be able to see whats going on in our lives so dont forget to leave me your email address!! Thanks!!

14 comments:

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

curtisnlacey@msn.com

brittney and leeon said...

beaufish@msn.com

inPRINT designs said...

mblakey@sfcn.org-- ps i need your e-mail too so I can senmd you an invite also.

Mauri said...

gubler7@gmail.com

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

melsumsion@msn.com

Russell & Jammie said...

jams_addy@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

sherry_cmc@hotmail.com

Jesse and Tiffany said...

jt2wheeler@gmail.com

Jessica said...

jesswing84@hotmail.com
I also remember you saying something about fillmore and i was wondering if you have family down there? My husband is from fillmore:)

Melanie said...

tmthomas112@gmail.com

Unknown said...

ashjer27@hotmail.com

Steph said...

whitneyfamily6@gmail.com

Bryce and Kella Allfrey said...

bryceandkella@msn.com

Shel said...

snofall8@gmail.com