Sunday, August 14, 2011

Alexis' Blessing/2 month pictures

This day could not have been more perfect, our kids got up and got ready without a fuss and John and I even got to ride to church together and were there EARLY!!! John did such an amazing job on her blessing!! I am so grateful for a husband that is worthy to hold the priesthood!! Most of our family and friends were able to make it and I was especially grateful for all of them and their great examples to me and my family, especially my Grandpa Lindsay!! I know my Grandma was there I could feel her with me!! We had a luncheon afterwards with the 7up chicken and lots of other yummy food!! I am going to count these pics as Lexi's 2 month pictures I haven't been as good as I was with the others to do them on the exact day she turns that month!!






















No comments: