Monday, June 17, 2013

My kids. Love them!

I decided that I should try documenting some of the new things each of my kids are doing now. Its been a while since I have done that so I figured I should do that now!


Dale Anthony Hennen age 6 1/2


Dale just finished Kindergarten this year, he did better than I ever could've imagined! He learned to read so fast and was at the top of his with his reading. He is doing great a keeping up with his learning this summer, he is always reading, writing and quizzing me in math! He is the sweetest most tender hearted boy you will ever meet. He would never want to hurt anyone's feelings on purpose! He still refuses to take his training wheels off his bike even though they are doing no good since he has worn them down to nothing! We are going to try and remedy that this week. He is getting excited to learn Chinese this coming school year even though he knows it will be a challenge! He also has decided to take  a hip hop dance class this summer at Charisma Dance studio where Makaelynn dances and is loving it!! I love this boy so much and am grateful he picked John and I to be his parents and I hope we can help him accomplish his potential!!


Makaelynn Lindsay Hennen age 5



Makaelynn just finished her second year of preshool and LOVED it! She loved all her teachers! They helped her keep her attention on tasks she needed to do which has certainly helped with her jobs at home! She is so looking forward to going to Kindergarten in the fall!! She loves playing with Dale and especially loves playing with Alexis! She is getting excited for sweet baby Addisyn to bless our family this fall! She has been trying to keep up on writing and spelling and makes sure she quizzes me everyday!! She begs to go to the splash pad or Seven Peaks everyday. I have yet to venture out with all the kids by myself to peaks which has made both Dale an her very mad! She has continued to dance at Charisma Dance Studio and is actually doing the Princess camp and a Jazz class. She amazes me how well she can point her toes and how well she balances. She makes me very proud! I love her so much even though she challenges me everyday and even though there has been a lot of tears shed by both of us. I couldn't imagine my life without her and I am glad she picked John and I to be her parents! I hope we can help her to accomplish her potential and realize she is a beautiful Daughter of God and so special!

Alexis Louise Hennen age 2


Alexis just had her 2nd birthday. She is currently obsessed with Minnie Mouse! She loves anything that has to do with Minnie. She has to have one of her Minnie's with her at all times! We just took away her binky which was a hard and sad thing for all!! She has done awesome though and now goes down with little fussing! Next we are going to either potty train or transition her to a big bed. We have decided to move both Makaelynn and Alexis down to the big room downstairs that we have been using for our tv room. That way the baby will not keep either of them up when she comes. They have picked to do a Minnie pink with glitter and polka dot walls. They are getting excited and we will hopefully have it done by the end of the summer! Alexis is so sweet and spunky at the same time. She has her Daddy and Brother wrapped around her finger and can get them to do whatever she wants! I am so grateful for her nightly snuggles and her constant need to be by my side all day even though it is hard to get anything done! She has blessed our lives so much and I am grateful she picked John and I to be her parents and we hope we help her accomplish her potential. And hope she will know she is a beautiful Daughter of God and so speical!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost never write responses, but I looked at some of
the responses here "My kids. Love them!". I actually do have a few questions for
you if you tend not to mind. Could it be simply me or does it appear
like a few of these responses appear as if they are
coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at additional social sites, I
would like to keep up with you. Would you
list of the complete urls of all your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?



Here is my web page Working From home