Friday, May 2, 2008

I have been tagged

My Friend Jessica Tagged me a while ago but I have been a little busy so here you go!

A-Z

A. Attached or Single- Attached to My Hubby of 4 years John and my 2 kids Dale and Makaelynn

B. Best Friend- John, My Mom, Shellie, Ashley and Brittany

C. Cake or Pie- I love them both!

D. Day of choice- Sat or Sunday. Both are family days!

E. Essential Item- Diaper Bag

F. Favorite color- Pink

G. Gummy worms or Bears- Worms

H. Hometown- Eagle Mountain, but I grew up in Springville

I. Indulgence- Chocolate, Cafe Rio, PEPSI and Shopping

J. January or July- July, its warm and we go camping with the family

K. Kids- Dale Anthony Hennen Born: Oct. 6, 2006 and Makaelynn Lindsay Hennen Born: Apr. 12, 2008

L. Life is incomplete without- My family and Friends.

M. Marriage Date- 02-06-2004

N. # of siblings- 7- 2 brothers and 5 sisters

O. Oranges or Apples- Both I just happend to love all fruit!

P. Phobia or fears- Losing one of my children or a family member

Q. Quotes- " I've learned people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

R. Reason to Smile- My daughter is home and my son loves her so much! It is great to see them together!

S. Season of choice- Summer! Camping, hiking, walks, swimming and being outside in general!

T. Tag- Ashley Bown and Melanie Thomas

U. Unknown Fact- I hate my house being dirty even though it always is!

V. Very favorite store- Old Navy, Target, Tai Pan and any store at Gardners Village

W. Worst habit- I would have to say T.V. and i am not as patient as i would like to be.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound- Ultrasounds I loved seeing my kids and knowing what is kicking me!

Y. Your favorite food- Cafe Rio, Chips and Salsa- Pepsi!!!

Z. Zodiac sign- Virgo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey what do i do if you taged me im not sure

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Oh Whit your little girl is so cute!! What a cute family! I am so happy for you!