Thursday, May 1, 2008

Makaelynn is HOME!!!



I was so tired!



I had to post this picture John might kill me for it but I thought it was hilarious! Dale wanted to pump like mommy and I laughed so hard!




Makaelynn hated the lights and her goggles (we kept them just in case she gets out of line!! JK!)

Makaelynn came home on Sunday, a long awaited reunion! She was at Primary's for 15 days, she was in the NICU for 6 days and in the Infant Unit for 9. She was the smallest baby the Infant Unit has seen in a long time. The nurses just ate her up! I took her to the Dr's on Monday and she is now 4 lbs 10 oz so she is gaining well. I wanted to post some pics of our little adventure! We are so grateful for all the thoughts and prayers from all our friends and family!
We love you all!
John, Whitney, Dale and Makaelynn

5 comments:

Mauri said...

I'm so happy for you that she is home and doing well! Keep us updated on her progress

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So glad you can all be together! That picture of Dale IS hilarious! I remember that Rylee was his age about the time I had Wesley. This is a time of copy-cat. First she used her training potty to pretend to throw up in because she saw how I handled morning sickness. After he was born she tried to nurse her Elmo - again because she saw me. Funny and cute!

Russell & Jammie said...

So glad she is home and doing good! She is so pretty! Look at all of that hair. In this picture of Dale... he is a little man now. He will be a great big broter. By the way I love the breast pump idea he had. lol

ashley said...

She's totally adorable. Congratulations on your cute little family. We are so happy that she's home. :)

The Reeds said...

I'm SO happy that she is doing well and that you were able to take her home!! :) Your kids are adorable and I hope all is continuing to go well!
-Shannon