Thursday, April 17, 2008

Makaelynn Update

I just wanted to post an update on Makaelynn. She is now 5 days old and she is doing pretty good. Her bilirubin is too high so they have her under the lights 24 hrs a day and it is going down so that is a relief. We were hoping she would be coming home this weekend but it is starting to look like next week which is fine as long as she is doing good. Its been hard because they wont let me drive for 2 weeks so I have to wait until someone can take me up to the hospital so I try to stay as long as possible because she is changing so much already its crazy! Dale is having a hard time trying to figure out what is going on but loves to see pictures of this baby girl he calls (sissy) my parents have been great to let him stay with them and they are taking him to St. George today for Courtney's spring break and they will be there until Sunday so its nice to know that he is taken care of! I just wanted to thank everyone for all their thoughts and prayers you will never know how much we appreciate them! We love all of you!
John, Whit, Dale and Makaelynn

3 comments:

Russell & Jammie said...

Glad to hear she is doing better. You are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need to talk to someone I am always here! Love you Whit!

ashley said...

So glad she's doing better! It's good that the bili lights are helping. You get to bring her home next week? That's great!

If you need a ride up there, let me know. Jarom is home for spring break this week and I could drive you anytime. I'm going up to Ogden later today around 5ish if you need a ride or whatever. I could pick you back up on the way home 8 or 9ish? Just let me know. It's not a problem at all.

Anonymous said...

So glad she is doing well. I've haven't heard much and my computer has been down nearly a week. I'm so glad you posted info because I have been thinking about you and hoping all is well.