Thursday, September 25, 2008

Almost Peed My Pants!!!

So the other night we were getting ready for bed and my mom and I were talking in the kitchen for a min, Dale had been gone for a min and was very quiet never a good combo! Court was in the bathroom brushing her teeth so her bedroom door was open so I went down the hall and found Dale and found out why he was so quiet! He found Courts Bra and was wearing it like she does, it was hilarious and he didn't want to take it off he kept saying "NO Nie Nies!". I almost peed in my pants laughing!

Caught in the ACT!

Modeling it!

Making Sure its staying on!

Wearing it on his head

2 comments:

Shel said...

OH MY GOSH! I wish I had been there for that! He is so damn cute!

Unknown said...

that is the funniest thing i have ever heard. i love the pics