Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My 25th Birthday!!











So my birthday was last Friday, I cannot believe I am already 25!! Its crazy how time flies! We had a BBQ at my moms because it was my sis-in-laws bday too. I got totally spoiled my husband did a great job getting all my stuff!! We also did a balloon launch for our friends Stephane and Christian Nielson that were in a plane crash in Aug. we were not able to make it to the one their family did so I decided I wanted to do one on my birthday. It was a great day!!

3 comments:

Russell & Jammie said...

Looks like you had a blast! Happy 25th Birthday! You deservea good one!

Mauri said...

It looks like you had a great birthday! Where is your new house at?

jiss said...

Thanks for thinking of Stephanie and Christian - they can feel your thoughts and prayers.

jesse