Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nominate A RockStar


So if you have read this post, now you have to nominate someone you think is a Rock Star… and remember to include a picture… yes you can ask them for a nice one so you are still friends later.

I nominate my Mom, Sherry Lynn Robinson. She is THE Rock Star. Here are 25 reasons I nominate her as a Rock Star!!

1. She raised 4 kids all on her own
2. She is the best mom on the planet!
3. She loves my 2 kids with all her heart
4. She goes to work everyday
5. She keeps her house clean (even though Dale always messes it up)
6. She is so patient with me and children
7. She is so giving
8. She loves her Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ
9. She honors her Covenants
10.She is an amazing Wife
11.She is an amazing cook
12.She is creative
13.She always speaks kindly of others
14.She loves spending time with her Husband
15.She thinks of others first
16.She is letting my family live with her
17.She takes care of her resposiblities
18.She always has a positive attitude
19.She attends church every Sunday
20.She makes time to make things for others
21.She reads to my son (she even will read the same one 10 times if he wants to)
22.She helped Dale learn his colors
23.She loves to spend time with her grandkids
24.She loves me even with all my faults
25.She makes me want to be a better Wife, Mother and Daughter just like she is!

I love you Mom, you are my ROCKSTAR!!

1 comment:

Russell & Jammie said...

I agree 100%! She is so amazing. She has always been so kind to me. And she adores her children. Love you Sherrie!!