Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh SO GRATEFUL to be a MOM!!!


Right now I am sitting at the computer and it is currently 2 am, I just finished reading Courtney's last post crying my eyes out as usual while listening to the music on Makaelynn's swing. I cry because Courtney is such a amazing person and I cry for the time Stephanie and Christian are missing out with their kids, but I know they are so grateful for their loving family for caring for their children. When you read Courtney's blog you can just feel the love she has for her sister and it is amazing! It makes me ponder on how I can do more as a mom and as a wife. I think back on 5 months ago when Missy Moo was born and how I missed out on just time with her, I didn't get to experience with her what I did with Dale and that always makes me sad! I am so grateful for the time I have with her now and for the time I have with Dale, to watch them both learn and grow it is so Amazing! I pray everyday that I can have the patience I need to be a great mom and wife, and hopefully one day Dale's eyes will light up like Ollie's when he just see's a picture of me. I pray for the day Stephanie will be with her children again,there isn't a more deserving person, she is AMAZING!! I am so GRATEFUL to be a Mom!!!

1 comment:

Mauri said...

Stephanie really is such an amazing person! It seems strange cause I've never met her, but she makes me want to be better. And her family! Wow!! Talk about AMAZING!!